The University Office of Capital Programs and Real Estate Services (UOCP&RES) is in the process of implementing e-Builder, a new construction management software to replace our existing PRZM system. e-Builder will support the university’s strategic planning initiatives by:
- Providing newer technology for document management and routing; approval workflows and digital signatures; project portfolio reporting and dashboards; mobile device accessibility; and cash flow analysis.
- Ensuring data integrity, enhancing the ability to provide fiscal oversight, and standardizing accounting processes.
- Increasing the efficiency and transparency of capital project management.
UOCP&RES has formed a cross-functional project team to ensure a successful implementation. At this time, the team is proposing a pilot implementation for fall 2016 and a phased go-live for spring 2017.
Information about the status of the system implementation will be available on our website. Currently, there is a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document posted within the training site. To access the FAQ document:
- Navigate to www.uocpres.uillinois.edu.
- Click Training from the menu bar.
- Select e-Builder from the options.
If you have any questions, please contact your University of Illinois campus construction unit representative.