- The University advertises all projects through the Illinois Public Higher Education Procurement Bulletin. Professional Services Consultants can register on this website and receive emails when new projects in their area of interest are posted.
- Review this tutorial on how to sign up for the Bulletin email notification.
To help our Professional Services Consultant verify that all information is provided in their submittal, we have available a checklist of items required.
In addition, the policies, statutory requirement, documents and software training listed in the standard Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS) Advertisement are provided as links below.
- Licensed to practice as an Architect, Engineer, or Landscape Architect in the State of Illinois
- Registered to practice architecture, land surveying, professional engineering and/or structural engineering, as a Professional Design Firm with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- CDB Prequalification
- Registered and Authorized to do Business in the State of Illinois
- In good standing with the State of Illinois
- Certificate of Registration with the State Board of Elections.
- Utilization of AutoCAD compatible system.
- Able to utilize the required Owner's web-based project management system, PRZM if indicated in the Advertisement. Minimum PRZM user requirements are as follows:
- Internet Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher is recommended.
- E-mail: PRZM requires the user to have a valid e-mail account.
- Computer-Aided Drawing (CAD) viewer.
- Able to attend required PRZM training:
- New users - full training sessions.
- Existing users - webinars to update users on recent modifications to PRZM to accommodate requirements of Public Act 096-795, effective July 1, 2010.
Agreement and Statutory Compliance
- Standard Professional Service Agreement
- Errors and Omissions Policy
- Scope and Fee Negotiation Policy
- Public Act 095-971: Vendors must register with the State of Illinois's Board of Elections
- Public Act 096-795: as of July 1, 2010, Vendors will be required to comply with legislation which makes significant revisions to the Procurement Code.
Forms required with submittal
- Work History form
- CDB 255 form
- Certifications and Statutory Requirements form
- Financial Disclosures and Conflicts of Interest form